Formulate an attention-grabbing title based on the topic/podcast given to you.
Create your blog outline. We typically suggest providing 5 subheader sections based on your title.
Once you have your title and outline, start writing your introduction. For the sake of SEO, we suggest that the keyphrase on your title should be present in the first sentence of the introduction. If you have no idea of what a keyphrase is, please contact your training manager.
Once you are done with the introduction, write the entire blog section. See the below example:
How To Control Your Emotions?
5 Subheader Sections:
Section:1. Reframe Negative Thoughts
Section:2. Choose a Positive Perspective
Section:3. Find a Support System
Section:4. Practice Gratitude
Section:5. Practice Meditation
Takeaway: Don’t let your emotions control you, take charge of yourself and control your emotions.
So for Section:1. Reframe Negative Thoughts – write about this topic. We do not want repetitive keyphrases.
Here are below guides for writing your blog section:
- Flesch Reading Ease: The article should be fairly easy to read.
- Prevent using passive voice.
- Use enough variety in your sentences. You need to prevent consecutive sentences.
- Paragraph length: Do not use long paragraphs per subheader section.
- Sentence length: Make sure sentences aren’t too long.
- And of course, your blog section’s thoughts should match LegacyBuilders Global mission. Please see your training manager if you have questions about this.
Here are below guides on writing a search engine optimized article:
- Make sure to add outbound links. This link may be a reference, a LegacyBuilders Global CTA link that is outside the legacybuildersglobal.com domain.
- Make sure to add internal links. This may be a link to our prior blog post or anything that has something to do with your article within the legacybuildersglobal.com domain.
Step 5. After writing the blog sections, write the conclusion or takeaway. At the end of your conclusion, make sure to add a CTA. CTA can be proposed by you or provided to you as feedback after your draft submission.
Step 6. Once the entire article is complete, make sure to put it on the article template. If this hasn’t yet been given to you, please contact your training manager for help.