Name and Address of the Person Responsible:
The person responsible within the meaning of the EU General Data Protection Regulation and other data protection regulations is:
LBuilders Global UG (limited liability)
The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others decides on the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. We respect your data!
Data Collection When Visiting Our Website
If you only use our website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called "server log files"). When you visit our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display the website to you:
- Our visited website
- Date and time at the time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source/reference from which you came to the page
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- IP address used (if necessary: in anonymous form)
The processing takes place in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to subsequently check the server log files if there are concrete indications of illegal use.
We use the website construction kit system from elopage GmbH, Kurfürstendamm 208, 10719 Berlin, Germany (“elopage”) for the purpose of hosting and displaying the website based on processing on our behalf.
All data collected on our website is processed on elopage's servers in Germany. Further information on data protection from elopage is available on the following website: https://elopage.com/privacy-policy/ The scope of the processing of personal data is shown below.
Further processing on servers other than those of elopage mentioned above only takes place within the scope communicated below. We have concluded an order processing contract with Elopage, with which we oblige Elopage to protect our customers' data and not to pass it on to third parties.
Rights of the Data Subject
The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data subject rights (rights to information and intervention) vis-à-vis the person responsible with regard to the processing of your personal data, about which we will inform you below:
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have a right to information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data was or will be disclosed, the planned Storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if they were not collected from you by us, Existence of automated decision-making including profiling and Meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing on you, as well as your right to information about the guarantees under Art. 46 GDPR when your data is forwarded to third countries;
- Right to rectification in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right to immediate rectification of incorrect data concerning you and/or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
- Right to deletion in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 Para. 1 GDPR are met. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- Right to restriction of processing in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the accuracy of your data, which you dispute, is being checked, if you refuse to delete your data because of inadmissible data processing and instead request the restriction of the processing of your data if you need your data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims after we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved or if you have lodged an objection for reasons of your particular situation, as long as it is not yet clear whether our legitimate reasons prevail;
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 19 GDPR: If you have asserted the right to correction, deletion or restriction of processing against the person responsible, the person responsible is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible ;
- Right to revoke granted consent in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 DSGVO: You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will delete the data concerned immediately, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. With the revocation of the consent, the legality of the data based on the consent up to
Revocation does not affect the processing that has taken place; - Right to lodge a complaint pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR: If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have - without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy - the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State where you live, work or where the alleged infringement took place.
RIGHT TO OBJECT
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON THE BASIS OF A BALANCING OF INTERESTS IN OUR PREVIOUS LEGITIMATE INTERESTS, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME TO OBJECT TO THIS PROCESSING FOR REASONS ARISING FROM YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION WITH EFFECT FOR THE FUTURE. IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA INVOLVED. HOWEVER, FURTHER PROCESSING REMAINS RESERVED IF WE CAN PROVE COMPREHENSIVE REASONS FOR PROCESSING THAT OVERRIDE YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FUNDAMENTAL FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING IS FOR THE CERTIFICATION, EXERCISE OR DEFENSE OF LEGAL CLAIMS. IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY US FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSES OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU MAY OBJECT AS DESCRIBED ABOVE. IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA INVOLVED FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES.
Duration of Storage of Personal Data
The duration of the storage of personal data is based on the respective legal basis, the processing purpose and - if relevant - also based on the respective statutory retention period (e.g. commercial and tax retention periods).
If personal data is processed on the basis of an express consent in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit. a GDPR, this data will be stored until the data subject revokes his consent.
If there are statutory retention periods for data that are processed within the framework of legal or similar obligations on the basis of Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR, this data will be routinely deleted after the retention period has expired, provided that it is no longer required to fulfill or initiate a contract and/or we have no legitimate interest in further storage.
When personal data is processed on the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR, this data is stored until the data subject exercises his or her right to object in accordance with Article 21 (1) GDPR, unless we have compelling reasons worthy of protection for processing that outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims. When processing personal data for the purpose of direct advertising on the basis of Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit. f GDPR, this data is stored until the data subject exercises his right of objection under Article 21 Paragraph 2 GDPR.
Unless otherwise stated in the other information in this declaration on specific processing situations, stored personal data will be deleted when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
Get latest updates. Come and join us at the top with – A System Where Everybody Gets PAID!