Download the raw interview video file that has been provided to you, which is ready for editing.
Examine the list of questions that have been addressed to the interviewee. The list of questions will be provided by the interviewer.
Begin trimming and cropping once the raw video file has been imported into Adobe Premiere Pro—listen carefully to the interview for a significant message to ensure that the best part is not cut out carelessly.
Here are below guides for trimming and cropping the raw video files:
- In Adobe Premiere Pro, open the raw video file.
- Examine the interviewer’s questions and the video for the questions and answers.
- Once the video has been trimmed to the specific conversation, make sure to fill out the display within the video and crop the video so that unnecessary popups or other screen destructions are not displayed in the video.
- Audio Clarity: Make sure that the video’s audio is clear and audible.
- Prevent including private conversations.
After trimming the video, export the media file and rename it to the question asked by the Interviewer to the Interviewee. Check that the filename does not contain any special characters, as shown in the example below:
Filename: What is the most interesting thing you consider about yourself.mp4
Here are below guides for naming the exported video files:
- Export the edited video file in Adobe Premiere Pro, making sure the file name matches the question asked in the video. Look over the interviewer’s questions.
Once the file has been exported, make sure to save it in the appropriate folders on Google Drive. If the link hasn’t yet been given to you, please contact your training manager for help.