To establish guidelines for selecting royalty-free music. This SOP must be followed by all personnel assigned to this task.
Tools to consider:
- Motion Array
- is an all-in-one professional site, with unlimited asset downloads (photo, video, preset, template, background music), exclusive Premiere Pro plugins, real-time video collaboration, approvals, and a video website builder.
- Go to the website of Motion Array to find royalty-free music. (https://motionarray.com/browse/royalty-free-music/)
- Here are guidelines for finding the right music:
- Beat: Does it complements the content of the video or the context?
- Mood: Match up with the context, to amplify your content.
- Fill in your audience’s shoes: Invoke the right emotions and feelings of your audience.
- Make sure to pick the right tracks and use them at the right times.
- After finding the right music, click download, and the file along with copyright documents will be downloaded
If you have any questions, please contact the process designer. If the situation is critical, please contact Jennifer or Jan Marc directly.