To establish guidelines for publishing content to various social media platforms. This SOP must be followed by all personnel assigned to this task.
Sites to consider when publishing:
- Facebook Page Group
- Check Asana to see if there’s any content scheduled to be posted within the day.
- Publishing dates depend on what instruction has been provided in Asana, check the guidelines for posting content:
- Publishing time: between 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM CET
- Social Media Platform: Only publish to the platforms mentioned in Asana.
- Make sure to include emojis, to make the content more engaging.
- After publishing the content:
- Make sure to notify the Telegram group to notify agents and everyone else who needs to be informed.
- To increase engagement, react and post the CTA in the comment section within 10 minutes after publishing.
If you have any questions, please contact the process designer. If the situation is critical, please contact Jennifer directly.